What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog? A lot of people mistake him for a Husky puppy or mini Aussie. I thought he was a pure bred long haired Chihuahua but he is way too fluffy and towers over a pure bred Chihuahua that is older than him.

By Amanda from Seattle, WA

Hello, first of all you have a very cute puppy. the thing is he does look like a long haired Chihuahua but its possible that he could be a mutt, although he looks nothing like a mutt. I hope you can find out what breed your dog is soon.

He does look like a chihuahua. I dont think he looks like a husky at all. Your dog does however, look like a brown mini aussie. That is the the dog shown in the picture.

Looks like a long haired Chi to me. Some Chis are just bigger than others. He sure is an adorable baby. Please give him a smooch for me.

He is very very cute. My suggestion is to get a DNA test done. You can find them on line and they have become inexpensive They start at $50.00 and are very easy to do. I am thinking about getting one for my boxer mix. You may find that the dog is not at all what he looks like. In any case good luck and give him a smooch from me. Here is a picture of my dog.

Maybe Papillon? I couldn't pretend to know for sure, but the ears sort of remind me of one.

Thank you so much guys for some of the help. lol. Yeah, I really got him cause he reminds me of a mini aussie, as well. Lol, and thanks for all the loves laughs, he knows hes cute and uses it. :)

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 8, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎉
🎄