What Breed is My Dog?

I have a Lab named Shelby. I believe she is a mixed breed. Her tail was docked when I got her as a puppy. I wanted to get other opinions of what she might me mixed with. I'm thinking Lab/Boxer. I always forget to ask my vet this when she goes in for shots.

By Debb1106

it's such a small picture it's hard to see, but it looks a bit like yellow lab and pitbull (that square head!). Hope that helped! Amanda

Boxers have somewhat square heads too. I can see Boxer a little bit in the jowls, but I'd say you have a mostly labrador.

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 13, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎉
🎄