What Breed is My Dog?

I have a dog that I believe is a German Shepherd and some smaller dog mix. She is about a year and a half old and weighs approximately 45lbs. Her underbelly and lower snout are white, and the skin on her belly has spots. She's short haired all over except on the sides of her neck and her tail. She's very, intelligent and is an extremely quick and enduring runner.

When we first got her we thought she was Alaskan Husky, but she is a little too small we think. If it helps, her two siblings were solid colored; one was light brown, the other dark brown. She was abandoned, so we don't know what either of her parents looked like.

By Hailey from South Padre Island, TX

Hello. I am not sure but she reminds me a lot of a dog that was down the road from our cottage, where we stayed in the summer. I was a young child, w/ four other sisters. We would run and play, and she would playfully chase us and nip at the back of our ankles. The owners thought she was some breed that they used to chase and help keep cattle in a herd. Maybe an Australian sheep dog, but just not sure sorry. Her picture brought me down memory lane. :)

I've had part-Huskies for a number of years. She certainly has the coloration to be one. Neither of my current dogs are all that large. I doubt if Misty is 45 lbs. Fancy is heavier. I believe female Huskies do tend to be smaller. Just from experience, I'd say she is a Husky mix.

Husky mix. So pretty. :)

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceSeptember 16, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄