What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

What can I make with these ingredients listed? I would also like to have the instructions. These ingredients are for a recipe, but I don't have the name or instructions.

• 2 lbs lamb, beef, or pork
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • tbsps. olive oil
  • 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
  • 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. fresh oregano
  • 2 tsps. minced garlic
  • 2 tsps. olive oil
  • 1 large white onion thinly sliced
  • 1 tsp. essence

By Liz

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

The fact that the recipe contains essence makes me think it is an Emeril Lagasse recipe, since he has a spice blend called Essence which he uses in many of his recipes. It also seems as if you would use all the rest of the ingredients to make a marinade or rub for the meat. (01/04/2010)

By Omanana

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

I use the website foodieview.com to find recipes when I have ingredients on hand and I cannot come up with something new and exciting to put on the table. In their search box you enter ingredients you have on hand, press search and it will show you recipe ideas with websites for ingredients you listed. There is no fee or registration required to use the site.

Have a great day.
Sabrina (01/05/2010)

By sabrinaca

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?
close up of pepperoni pizzaa
Bubble Pizza Recipes
Measuring Ingredients
Measuring Ingredients
Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
A woman looking in the refrigerator.
What Can I Make With These Ingredients?