What Color Should I Paint My Kitchen Cabinets?

The house my husband and I are about to purchase has beautiful tile countertops and nice floors in the kitchen. The cabinets have been painted white though, and I'm not too crazy about it. Any suggestions on what to do to improve the kitchen?

By Lacey from Fort Smith, AR

Answers:

A very pretty creme with some nice dark hardware would look great. Just be sure to see what hint of other color it has in it. You'd still have a neutral color, but it wouldn't be the stark white. Then you could put a pretty color on your walls. Depending on the colors (if they are fairly neutral) in the tile, you could choose a color in that family. (11/10/2009)

By PDG

Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
Cleaning yellow stains on cabinets.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets
🎉
🎄