What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?

The internet is filled with requests from consumers looking for products that were discontinued by Target. This is a guide about "What happens to discontinued products at Target?".

October 20, 2014 Flag

Where do I find a discontinued Threshold Carson 5-shelf bookcase with doors in red? I was shopping at Target about a month ago and saw the bookcase in the same shade of red as my Threshold desk, but I didn't purchase it that day. I went back this weekend to buy the bookcase and it seems as though it's been discontinued. A Target employee said there were none available in stores and the website says it's not available online/isn't sold in stores. Where would I find one? Surely not all of the red bookcases have sold. Please let me know - I am desperate to find this bookcase!

By Emily S.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Me too! Love the red bookcase with doors. I want 2 of them.

I I found a store that sells target and old Navy discontinued items the store isn't located in every state but thank the universe for having one in my state look up DIRT CHEAP this store is amazing

July 10, 2008 Flag

Has anyone seen the Grove's beauty line of olive oil products (body milk spray, hand lotion, body butter, etc.)? I wonder if Target has discontinued this.

Tamara from Ashburn, VA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Write Target & see if they're still carrying this product line or not. If not they might send you a gift card for your troubles. Then write to the company that makes this product & see what other stores in your area sells it or possibly you can buy it from their website. I know how it is to find a product you like so well & then can't find it anymore. Good Luck!

Did you ever find anyone selling this? I am desperate. I LOVE the Grove's Beauty Product Line.

March 21, 2015 Flag

I too want more of the red 3 shelves on top and doors on the bottom bookcase discontinued from Target. Threshold Co.? Or the other person looking for it too said Carson Co.?

By childish38 from Surprise, AZ

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could call each store in your area. Perhaps some are still available.

March 11, 2015 Flag

I saw a crib set about 6 months ago in Target that now the website is saying is discontinued :( It is the room 365 hot air balloon crib or toddler bedding. Now I am 8 months pregnant and have my heart set on this crib set and can not find it online anywhere! Any suggestions, to where I can find this set?

By Skylar G

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Call the 1-800 number. It could be that there isn't enough to stock the website, but they may still have some available by phone. (Happened to me on another website.) Hope it works for you!

April 22, 2016 Flag

Does anybody know where I can find a few replacement pieces for the Target Home "Palm" stoneware set? Specifically I need 1 dinner plate, 3 cereal bowls, and 1 coffee cup.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 10, 2012 Flag

I am looking for curtain panels sold at Target about two months ago. I went online and found out it is not sold online right now, but had not been discontinued. That is not helping me. The name of the curtain panel is "one grommet panel -green circles 54 in W by 84 in L". Please help. I need two more panels to complete a bedroom.

By km

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you can get the number / color / style perhaps you could find then on EBay? At least you could finish your project. It might be cheaper or it could cost you more because it's discontinued. Give it a shot.

If it's not online, it could still be in the stores.

November 26, 2009 Flag

I am looking for a bedding set from Target from 2 or 3 years ago. It is a cowgirl quilt set really bright a colorful. Bright pinks and greens, orange, and teal with corduroy patches and a outlined pony at the bottom. Help. Please?

By Candy from Valencia, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can try ebay or amazon.com or something like that. I don't know what happens to stuff that is discontinued but its worth a shot to look online.

I got some Waverly violets pattern which had been discontinued at Target, on ebay.

December 22, 2013 Flag

I'm looking for three window panels sold by Target several years ago.
The panels on hand are called Waverly "Home". They are 54 in by 84 inches. Any suggestions?

By Gail D.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Sorry to say, as many things you find you like, the stores move them on and OFF their shelves. This keeps the people coming back to replace.

https://www-sec  FormLinkPageView is the online feedback to Corporate Target that you can fill out with your request/complaint.

Address: Target's corporate office is located in MN

1000 Nicollet Mall

Minneapolis, MN 55403

Hope this helps

November 30, 2013 Flag

I am looking for two "moonglow faux silk window panels" 54"WX84L" sold at Target about 2-3 years ago.

By Lydia H.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I did a search on google and found these curtains on ebay for $11. The link for ebay is http://www.ebay  h=item2a3440ba16

Good luck, hope this helps.

July 26, 2009 Flag

I am looking for a boys patchwork blanket and pillow set I bought in 2004. (We now have a "brother".) It's blue denim trim with 10x10 squares one is faded red, blue, and cream stripe. Another square is light blue and white plaid, another is dark blue and white plaid. The back is striped in a faded red, tan, blue, and white stripe. Thank you ever so much for any help finding another set.

By mamamiaz from NC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi! in case you aren't able to find another blanket, you could buy one (or 2) in a coordinating color and take the first one apart to use as trim on the other ones. Depending on how you did it, you might not need more than one extra (suppose you cut both blankets diagonally from top corner to borrom corner, and sewed contrasting parts together?) Just a suggestion so you don't go nuts trying to find the discontinued one! Try the thrift stores for one that would match what you have.

Good luck!

Nancy from NC

That's a very creative idea..:0) Thank you. I'm hopeful with this site and keeping my eyes peeled where ever I go.

Thank you again for sharing this with me. :0)

Mia in NC

July 9, 2009 Flag

I am looking for a "Santa Fe" End table, manufactured by Linon, that was discontinued by Target in 2007. We have the whole set, but would like to add another End table. Where can I find one?

By Tiff1984 from Rockvale, TN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Well I typed in "Linon" and also "Linon Santa Fe end table" in to google and came up with a lot of hits where you can buy Linon furniture. Maybe one of those companies have what you are looking for.

If you're still looking and don't need perfect condition, I have 2 that I could part with. Just would need to figure out how to ship.

April 15, 2015 Flag

Anyone know where I can find these discontinued shoes that Target used to sell in the men's footwear department? Pretty much they're an exact knock-off of the Converse brand and have the brand name "Travisty" written on the side, but they're comfortable to wear and I can't find any left in my size (which is 10 UK/11 US).

By Aaron W.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 26, 2015 Flag

I can no longer find the small blue sponges with the white backs that Target use to carry.

By Monica

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 20, 2011 Flag

I'm looking for discontinued Target melamine serving bowls. They are white veggie and dip bowls with sections. I've looked at many other sites for serving platter/bowls, but to no avail. Thank you if you can help me!

By Jean from White Bear Lake, MN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Look online in sales book for LTD company, they may have what you need.

October 13, 2010 Flag

I purchased from Target a pink clear glass soap pump that is now discontinued. My husband broke it and now I can't find it. The piece looks a lot like depression glass pink, any idea where I can look? I think it might have been called Shabby Chic. I have the other pieces in the set, a drinking glass, a jar, and a glass toothbrush holder.

By Arlene from Chesterland, OH

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hello, I am also wondering about a pink glass soap dispenser. I was just wondering if you got any feedback on your post on where to find one. Please let me know!

~ajalow115

July 12, 2010 Flag

Does anyone know where to buy this discontinued Target Twin Safari quilt set for boys? They still sell the girl's set online, but I can't find the boys version anywhere.

By Alyssa from FL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I Googled myself and couldn't find it either, but the new one that Target has (although higher in price) is really cute. There was one on Ebay that was adorable as well, but it featured orange instead of blue, really cute though. kidsdecor.net had one in beige

bedbathstore.com had one in blue, different from Target, but equally as cute.

August 14, 2009 Flag

I am looking for discontinued Flower Etc. Collection bedding from Target.

By ckgill

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Did you try Target.com? I hope this helps.

June 7, 2014 Flag

I'm interested in buying a Threshold Pendulum Wall clock- recently discontinued by Target. As of early June ('14) it was still shown on their web page but listed as unavailable online or in stores. It measures 27 in. in length with a dark black metal frame and a moving pendulum. Battery operated.

By Becky

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 16, 2012 Flag

Where can I buy discontinued Target stoneware, Home Harper 16-pc.?

By Sue S. from Atlanta, GA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 21, 2011 Flag

I bought a table cloth two years ago at Target. It has stripes of brown, orange, purple, rust, cream, and green. I love it and want another, anyone out there have what I am looking for? Thanks for any type of help!

By Alecia M.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 20, 2011 Flag

I have been looking for another flat stuffed bunny by "Baby Soft" for about 5 years. It was discontinued by Target about 5 years ago. I have scoured the internet many times. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

By Jean from White Bear Lake, MN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 20, 2014
Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Brewster's Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Brewster's Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Norwall Wallpaper
Discontinued Norwall Wallpaper
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 4:03:36 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.