What Is This Houseplant?

Please help me identify this plant. I was told it's a corn plant, but from the other images I see, corn plants are tree-like and their leaves are light in the middle. Thanks.

Wow! That has some really beautiful and healthy looking foliage!

I'd love to know which brand, type and frequency of, if any, food(s) your giving it.

Yours is probably not a corn plant, I have had a "Victorian" corn (or "cornstalk") plant for the past 43 years and it's foliage looks nothing like your pictured plant, and most corn's I've ever seen, had or have, have all had a "trunk".

While I'm not an "expert", nor 1000% sure what yours is, I would say it's possibly a species of the Dracaena family based on it's foliage.

I'm wondering if it is a "Dragon Plant", "Stripped Dracaena" or "Banddracena"

Reminds me of a plant my late Grandfather (Pop's) had in his den for many years from way, way back when I was a little kid, it was always on an old hex. shaped table next to an antique clock and an old photo of my Great Grandparent's who were long, long gone before I ever arrived.

I do remember someone once saying "It's a "Snake" Plant!", It ended up being a "Stripped Dracaena".

When Pop's passed on years ago my Mom took the plant and the photo, my eldest bro got the old clock and I got saved the antique table from going in the trash, since no one else wanted it., and yes, I do still have Pop's table. lol

I'm no expert, but it looks like either a Banddracena or Dracaena Deremensis (Dragon Plant).

Tried to upload a photo that looks exactly like your photo, but keep getting an error page instead.

Sorry about that, but here's a link to a page with a plant that looks like yours.

https://www.the  -at-home-1902752

Hope that link works and helps?

Have a great one!

DJ :)