What Happened to Corn Silk Makeup?

Does anyone know what happened to

Corn Silk brand makeup? I can't find it in stores any longer, I miss it.

Alica

Answers:

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

Our local Wal-Mart still carries the Corn Silk powder. (04/27/2005)

By gannon

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

I used the loose Corn Silk powder by Sally Hansen and couldn't find in any longer, I emailed

The company about a month ago and yes they have discontinued all the Corn Silk powders. Good luck finding something you like. I'm using Loreal now and I really like it. Better than the other. (04/27/2005)

By KathyMS

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

Corn Silk was bought by Sally Hansen. (04/27/2005)

By Mary

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

Try vermontcountrystore.com they carry all kinds of things that have been discontinued elsewhere. If you don't see it, they also take requests for something if you can't find it. They will look. (04/28/2005)

By Sandy

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

Hi everyone. I just called Sally Hanson and was told they just changed the name to Sally Hanson "Healing Beauty" Powder. They said it's the same ingredients and you can find it at Walgreen's and Walmart. I'm heading there right now. (05/31/2006)

By Melissa

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

Yes you can order it from any Lloyds chemist. It only takes 2 days to arrive. (11/24/2006)

By Kerry

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

www.garden.co.uk

I just ordered from this site. (03/05/2007)

By Anne P.

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

They have a limited selection at Ulta Cosmetics, not sure if they one of them in your area. But if you like Cornsilk's line of makeup, you might like Physicians Formula. It's a tad bit more expensive, but it's one of the only makeups that don't irritate my skin. I even get

breakouts from Almay and that is dermatoligist tested/recomended. (03/07/2007)

By Erica

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

Hi, Krystal Direct in the UK sells "Original" Corn Silk make up. I'm sure they post abroad as well. eBay is also worth a look, I have seen original Corn Silk there also. This is the make up made with walnuts.
Hope this helps some of you.
(05/24/2007)

By Jules

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

auravita.com has the original Corn Silk powder. (08/25/2007)

By Tiina

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

drogisterij.net Here you can buy Corn Silk powder, compact powder, and foundation. (05/16/2008)

By Shazia

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

You can find some Corn Silk products at discountcosmeticoutlet.com (07/06/2008)

By misbehavin02

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

I just bought Corn Silk Natural Matte Pressed Powder at a local CVS. They also had the colored one, but I figured with no color I can't go wrong with matching my shade. They didn't have the foundation or concealer, or anything else. Otherwise I would have bought it all. So
far I'm impressed. (10/29/2008)

By Belle

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

I've just bought the original silk powder from Superdrug, the one on Cranbrook Road, Ilford, East London. (11/27/2008)

By Jess

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

I have, likewise, been looking everywhere for the powder. I finally found a link that may be helpful to some of you. I am thrilled that I can access this and finally get some of this
wonderful product again.

Best of luck to all in your searches. discountcosmeticsuk.com (01/07/2009)

By Adrena

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

CVS does carries it and so does Rite Aid.

Good luck. (01/26/2009)

By AB

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

I just found it at Amazon Marketplace and IN STOCK. (02/12/2009)

By Stacy

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

I also loved Corn Silk and couldn't find it for the longest time. Recently our local Rite Aid had it. I bought the loose powder, translucent matte. Seems to be much the same as before for me. I have also recently used New York Color (NYC) loose translucent powder and blush.

I like them also and they seem to be the closest to the Corn Silk that I have found. NYC is carried by our local Rite Aid and Walmart and the price is outstanding. (02/21/2009)

By Patti from Yreka, CA

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

I see I'm not alone in my struggle to obtain Corn Silk No Color loose powder. I have been unable to buy Corn Silk in Canada for years. First it disappeared from stores so I had to find a store that would special order it from Del Labs in Canada, that worked for a couple years,
then Del Labs Canada discontinued production and I couldn't get it at all.

I tried practically every loose powder I could find and none of them came close. Noticed it was still available on a number of US online cosmetics stores, but none would ship into Canada. I finally called Del Labs USA a couple years ago and they said now that their
Canadian division had discontinued production, they could sell direct to Canadian customers so I've been buying a year's supply at a time of No Color loose powder direct from the factory ever since.

Until now, down to my 3rd last pkg of powder, I called my contact at Del Labs/Sally Hansen/Coty in NY this afternoon and she said that Corn Silk was completely discontinued 6 months ago. She said Corn Silk was actually discontinued before that, but they continued to sell the No Color until supply ran out. Guess I'm going to have to ration what I have left while I try to find something else that might come close, although I know I'm going to be

disappointed.

My contact is keeping a list of names/phone #'s of people who want Corn Silk if they bring it back, she said they're still getting lots of requests for it, so there's a chance Coty might bring back Corn Silk if the demand continues. I emailed Sally Hansen/Coty to register my own desperate plea to bring back Corn Silk. I figure it can't hurt. (05/09/2009)

By Highstrung

What happened to Corn Silk makeup?

I always order it from stardustPerfume.com They have free shipping and sell it in lots, so you get a cheaper price. They shipped it so quick
too. Hope that helps. (08/22/2009)

By DEEDEE3371

Various face powders and foundations with brushes displayed on grey surface
What Happened to Corn Silk Makeup?
Golden silk fabric
Cleaning Silk
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Growing Indian Corn
Growing Indian Corn
A stack of corn tortillas.
Homemade Corn Tortilla Recipes
🎉
🎄