What is This Plant?

Can anyone tell what kind of plant this is? I think it may just be a weed but I'm letting it grow.

By Willkng from TX

Looks like a sunflowers, lett us know when you find out, o k ? od luck.

Look like a hybiscus to me. If it is the flowers are beautiful, they make lays out of them in Hawaii. Keep me posted good luck&enjoy bleu327

I'd say It's a sunflower, water it either everyday or every two days. maybe a little miracle grow.

I have to agree with BLEU327. I think it looks like a hibiscus, so now it is 50/50 in opinions and you are right back where you started. LOL

Looks like a sunflower. I just pulled up a bunch of these that sprouted from the bird feeders leavings. If you leave it be prepared to have a tall plant.

If the stem and leaves are hairy and maybe a little sticky, it is a sunflower. Looks like the wild kind, but it's hard to tell for sure. Most of them look alike at this age. Maybe you've got a little "free sunshine" for your garden.