What is This Plant?

What kind of plant is this? I know it's not a mint because the stem is round, not square but it does run. I know it's not a Charlie, but the leaves are about the same size. It has a distinct odor that is not very pleasant.

It has very small stocks of white flowers in the fall. The leaves are soft and velvety and some have a pink tint on the edges. It is drought tolerant and frost resistant. I thought it was Mexican oregano but when I Google it the pictures are not the same.

By Babbie from Lemon Grove, CA

Lamium common name Dead Nettle. Family: Labiatae (mints)

I have three different types pink flower white flower and a purple. The leaf colour varies too.

Just a guess.

Shell61

I Googled the dead nettle and its said it ' s in the mint family this has perfectly round stems from what I understand all meant have square stems and none of the Flowers match up if I remember right this has a long stalk of very tiny white flowers and the leaves are very thick and velvety almost a peach fuzz on them is that sound like you're dead nettle?

I thought it looked like Swedish Ivy? I bought some this year, and that's what the tag said - it does have a "unique" scent - I like it.

Thank you mom of towers it is definitely Swedish ivy, now I know absolutely every plant and my garden.

No mystery plants left

Looks like goutweed. Next to impossible to get rid off, but very, very tough. We are zone 2b.

It is Swedish ivy the flowers don't look at all like goat weeds flowers and the leaves are a different shape, same color though.

Thank you.

I believe it is called Snow On The Mountain. It is a good ground cover, it goes everywhere.

I also have this growing in my yard up here in Maine. We call it Snow on the Mountain. It will cover areas where there's lots of shade. I have it planted along with hostas and ferns.

Monk's weed, gout weed or snow on the mountain. Comes in solid green and variegated. Personally I love it. The plants are usually 8-10 inches high (some higher), spreads - some call it invasive. Great on hills or areas that are hard to mow. Flowers look a lot like queen anne's lace. Ria

Pelargonium - looked this up online too, because I have hanging baskets of it... purple round stem, green & white leaf with strong almost citronella scent. I was looking for care instructions. It seems pretty hardy. Barely water it, split it for more baskets and it just took off. Wondering if I cut the some branches if I needed to put them in water or just stick them in the dirt? Because I like it so much. Wonder if it could be brought in in the later months.

Look up "plectranthus coleoides" in google, you´ll find quite a few sites with all types of information on how to care and propagation.

Mystery Plant
What is This Garden Plant?
Home and Garden Gardening Plant Info What Is This PlantMay 19, 2009
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Zucchini Plant Not Growing Fruit
Europe on a globe.
Plant Hardiness Zones for France
Sun Star Plant
Caring for a Sun Star Plant
Poplar Tree Cutting
Starting Poplar Tree Cuttings
🎉
🎄