Where Can I Buy Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth?

Where can I find a retail outlet that supplies food safe diatomaceous earth?

By Arthur from Bronx, NY

Answers:

What food use is there for diatomaceous earth? (02/23/2011)

By lindal

Check out your neighboring auto parts stores. The bags of 'stuff' they sell to absorb spilled oil are maybe just what you're looking for. Just make sure you read the content label. I did and diatomaceous earth was on the label.

I bought a bag to spread on sidewalk ice. It worked fine -- and Mourning Doves ate it! They know what's healthy. (02/23/2011)

By tomatohanger

earthworkshealth.com is where I ordered mine. Reasonable, When I bought mine lots of it was for sharing with dog and cat people so I bought 4 of the 2.5 pound gallon jugs for $23. Shipping/ handling was $15.32. That was in 4/10. Good people. They care and that stuff is amazing. I take it. Give it to my dogs, cats and birds. I even put it in squirrel and raccoon food. Read up on its benefits. It is a gentle fix. Don't expect overnight miracles. (02/23/2011)

By muttmom

I buy mine from a seller on eBay. Very good prices and almost any size bag. Just put Diamotaceous earth in the eBay browser and check out the sellers. (02/23/2011)

By cybergrannie

If it is a pet you are looking to give it to, I have seen food grade sold in better pet supply stores, (not Petsmart or Petco) if you have any in your area. They are usually privately owned and not chain stores. (02/24/2011)

By Beth

Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Buying Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
8th Graders
8th Grade Graduation Party Ideas
sunken garden beds
Sunken Beds for Arid Climates
A dog sitting on the grass scratching at fleas.
Using Diatomaceous for Earth Fleas
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Uses for Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
🎉
🎄