Where Can I Buy Gimp Brand Medication for Insect Bites?

A person on this site mentioned Gimp for anti-itch. Where can I get it?

By Elizabeth

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Sorry, I don't know about Gimp. I have the perfect stuff for insect bites! My granddaughter got bit by a wasp. She was screaming bloody murder! I put this stuff on and she stopped instantly. It works on all insect bites that I have put it on. I swear by it! It is called, AfterBite, made by Tender Corp. I buy mine at Walgreens and at Walmart. It's about the size of a Tide to go pen that I carry in my purse. It is amazing stuff! Good luck!

G.IM.P originated in Emporia Kansas. It was great antiseptic and anti itch. Also great for healing canker sores. I hAve not been able to find it in many years.

G.I.M.P was invented by a pharmacist in Emporia Kansas and was even used by the New York Jets team. It was great for insect bites, all around anriseptic and especially canker sores. I have not been able to find it in years. I would however by it if I found it. Provided the formula had not changed.:)

The main ingredient of AfterBite is plain old ammonia. If you fill an empty bottle with NON SUDSY ammonia you'll get the same itch relief.

Hint: contact lens solution comes in just the right size squeeze bottle to use once it is empty.

Link Laboratories Inc

412 W 10th Street

Kansas City, MO 64105

Phone: (816) 221-3562

I've used this for decades (literally), but I understand that the company is no longer going to make it.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 30, 2011
cat
Buying Generic Capstar Flea Medication
A puppy scratching at fleas.
Giving Medication to Pets
Mosquito Bites
Treating Insect Bites and Stings
Chigger on Leaf
Remedies for Chigger Bites
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:43:10 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.