Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

I am looking for a place where I can purchase Washing soda?

By bgtwins from Springville, NY

Answers:

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

It should be near the powdered laundry detergents. The most common brand is Arm and Hammer, but if I recall correctly, the box is a brighter yellow than their Baking Soda box. (07/25/2009)

By Mary T

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

You can order it from drugstore.com. A 55oz box for 6.99 plus shipping.
I also found it at Arm and Hammer on line.

(07/25/2009)

By foxrun41

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

Probably Walmarts or Home Depot, or most hardware stores. (07/25/2009)

By PIKKA

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

Oxi-Clean has washing soda in it and makes a good substitute if you don't want to spend a lot of time looking for "pure" washing soda. Oxi-Clean's ingredient list shows washing soda under a different chemical name. When this product first came out, and I couldn't find it in this small town, online research showed the chemical name equivalents. For me, it was cheaper to buy a $5 tub of generic Oxi-Clean at Dollar General rather than spend more $ looking for washing soda-only elsewhere.

That said, thanks for all the tips y'all have posted. If it's ever available locally, I'll buy it, or just bake baking soda as one poster listed its recipe via wikipedia. (07/25/2009)

By gator10tx

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

I got mine at Costco. (07/25/2009)

By Glenn'sMom

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

I buy mine in the supermarket in the laundry aisle. It's next to the Borax. (07/29/2009)

By Lynn

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

You can substitute PH Plus. Its found in the swimming pool supplies at Walmart. My Walmart only sells large boxes of regular baking soda in the detergent aisle. Guess they don't know there is a difference between regular soda and washing soda. duckie43 (07/29/2009)

By duckie43

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

I got mine at Tops in Batavia. (07/29/2009)

By amhappy

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

Call this phone number 1-800-524-1328 and have the UPC code 33200-03020. The service will ask for your zip code and then tell you places in your area that sell the item. I believe this service will locate most items if you have the UPC code number. My area said the Kroger store.

I did this and found a Kroger store near had it. (07/30/2009)

By oredwine1933

Washing Soda
Buying Washing Soda
Pressure Washing a House
Pressure Washing Your House
Closeup of African American Man with Dreadlocks
Washing Dreadlocks
Soda Tabs
Making a Soda Tab Belt
Pouring Sparkling Water
Making Sparkling Water
🎉
🎄