Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

I live in northeast Ohio have been searching for washing soda for about a month; no stores that had it were close to me. I finally found a store by me that carries it! Go to a local Heinen's, it's $2.99 (or maybe it was $3.99) for a box (the one I got was 3 lbs. 7 oz.).

By SuzyQ82 from Willoughby, OH

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

Any hardware or "general store" worth it's salt should have it. Look in the laundry detergent aisle. I bought mine at Ace Hardware. They even knew I was making laundry detergent! (11/30/2010)

By femdyk

Where Can I Buy Washing Soda?

I just ordered on Ace hardware online! Free shipping if you pick it up at your local store! Yeah! (02/03/2011)

By hammyysu

Washing Soda
Buying Washing Soda
Pressure Washing a House
Pressure Washing Your House
Closeup of African American Man with Dreadlocks
Washing Dreadlocks
Soda Tabs
Making a Soda Tab Belt
Pouring Sparkling Water
Making Sparkling Water