Where Can I Recycle Old Trophies?

I have lots of trophies, most of them from bowling. Where can I dispose them?

JoAnn from MN

Where Can I Recycle Old Trophies?

Don't dispose of them. HGTV will have a fountain of recycling info for these. I have seen old trophies converted into table lamps and many other things. (05/27/2008)

By MartyD

Where Can I Recycle Old Trophies?

Contact your local board of MRDD or special Olympics committee. They can recycle these trophies to reward their winners. (05/28/2008)

By sbaum

Where Can I Recycle Old Trophies?

Creative Images
236 Blair Street
Grove City, PA 16127

Send them to this address and they will fix them up and give them to special Olympics or other kids sporting events and activities. (02/18/2009)

Where Can I Recycle Old Trophies?

We hear almost every day of folks that have old trophies collecting dust and they don't want to just throw them away; they'd rather make a useful contribution to others. For over 20 years Total Awards has accepted these treasured awards and recycled them for parts or re-engraved and donated them to non-profits.

Total Awards and Promotions encourages the community to donate their old trophies, medals, plaques and awards to support local non-profit organizations that are in great need in today's economy.

What: Donate your gently used trophies, awards, and medals to be recycled, reused and regifted by local area charities. For items that are not reusable, they will recycle the parts.

Where: Total Awards and Promotions
7475 Mineral Point Rd.
Madison, Wi 53717.

When: Drop off anytime between Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
You may also ship your trophies to the address above, at your expense.

Pay it Forward

By TrophyRecycling

Where Can I Recycle Old Trophies?

Just came across this thread and wanted to provide another recycling location for those interested in on the east coast.

Check out their program at lambawards.com

The company just started recycling trophies and is taking them by mail or in person.

Lamb Awards and Engraving
Westminster, MD 21157

By trophies

A photo of an old, gold trophy.
Recycling Old Trophies
Trophy in Hands
Selling Trophies
Colorful seed catalogs to be used in crafts.
Crafts Using Recycled Catalogs
Uses for Old Briefcases, Worn two strap leather briefcase.
Uses for Old Briefcases
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys