Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

I had a quick question. Does anyone know if they still make Oxydol laundry detergent? It seems like it was available up until a few years ago and now I can't find it. I'd be willing to order it online if I have to.

Thanks.

Lisa from NH

Answers:

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

I live in SC and have been able to purchase Oxydol Detergent at a Sav-a-Lot grocery store chain. I believe they have a website so you can see if they have a store in your area. When I purchased a jug of it several weeks ago, it was $2.99. (08/16/2007)

By Mah

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Have you asked your grocer if they can order it for you?
The VermountCountryStore.com may have it - they all have sorts of things!
Good luck to you and let us know. (08/16/2007)

By Paula in Mebane, NC

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

We have a Sav-A-Lot store where I shop and I found Oxydol liquid there and very reasonable too. I live in Upstate N. Y. (08/16/2007)

By Mary Ann

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

I have seen it from time to time at Dollar General. (08/16/2007)

By Michelle

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

This is where I found info about Oxydol Laundry Detergent.

http://www.redoxbrands.com/press.html (08/16/2007)

By daughterofprayz

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Update to Paul Jo and Everyone who responded to my question:

Well, I have done some checking and have not found any Oxydol in the 3 grocery stores in my city (Concord, NH). I haven't checked Walmart or Target yet though. However, I have found a web site that sells it. Here is the link:http://www.mybrandsinc.com/ShopOnline/catalog.asp

Thanks for all of your help!(08/20/2007)

By Lisa

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

In Hamilton, Ohio, I found it at Jungle Jim's on Rt 4. But it looked like it was being discontinued there. The label was colored red, not sure what that means but, I bought ALL that they had, my husband thought I was crazy for buying 12 bottles of detergent. (12/14/2007)

By Debby

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

The Sav-a-Lot in Springfield does not sell it. Any other suggestions? (03/16/2008)

By pat

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Hi, I live in Dallas, Georgia. Ingles Grocery Stores in greater Atlanta all sell the powder and liquid detergent. (04/26/2008)

By Stephanie

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Hi Lisa,

I saw your question and thought I would try to help.
Our store here in Chicago sells oxydol detergent in the powder form at 5.99 Per box. I also love oxydol and use it all the time. You can contact me if you are interested at ladybug6171957 AT sbcglobal.Net (04/30/2008)

By ROSE FROM CHICAGO

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

I live in Toledo, OH and I can remember my grandmother used to use it all the time in PA. I love the smell of it and would like to use it again. Anyone out there by me know where I can get it? Thanks. (06/17/2008)

By Stephanie

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

We haven't been able to get it in Texas, but can in Illinois. (07/10/2008)

By Dorothy

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

You can purchase Oxydol at Big Lots. (07/14/2008)

By Michele

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

You can purchase Oxydol online at www.mybrandsinc.com I have tried to locate it around Washington, PA and have resorted to online. (08/18/2008)

By Linda from PA

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Ingles grocery store carries oxydol. (08/27/2008)

By cindy

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

I live in Florida and they sell it at my local Winn-Dixie. (10/30/2008)

By Morgan

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Big Lots sells it in liquid form for 3 bucks here in Chattanooga, go to www.biglots.com and see. Big Lots is a closeout store that carries everything. They're based in Columbus, Ohio and that site will let ya look for a store near you. (11/07/2008)

By JAMES H

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Hi Lisa, I get my Oxydol at the Shop-rite supermarket, if you have one in your area.(11/09/2008)

By GUEST

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

In the Dallas Tx area I found it at BIG LOTS. I bought 8 big jugs of it. I used that for years when I lived in the north. As good as Tide, maybe better. (11/14/2008)

By Mary.

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

I'm in California and looking for Oxydol in the powder form. Any clues, anyone? (11/18/2008)

By Barbara A.

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

I found it at a Kansas grocery store, locally. My grandma used it and she bought it at her grocery store. It was about 4.99 at our store. (11/20/2008)

By Sarah K

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Anyone with a WalMart needs to get them to put OXYDOL on the shelves. They (WM) have rows of Tide, which I believe to be overpriced and overrated.
My late husband would get all itchy if I used Tide- no other detergent I have used effected him this way. I'd like to see OXYDOL back and in the original scent, liquid or powder- I don't care! (12/03/2008)

By Luvlbi

Oxydol
Buying Oxydol Laundry Detergent
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
A box of laundry detergent
Reusing Laundry Detergent Boxes
Dry laundry detergent stored in glass canisters.
Storing Dry Laundry Detergent
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
🎉
🎄