Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working

I have a Whirlpool fridge freezer with an ice maker. The water dispenser is not dispensing water and the ice maker dispenser is not dispensing ice. I think the ice is still being made inside the machine. Any ideas what the problem is?

By meederman from Panama City

Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working

I managed a repair center for appliances and in this situation it sounds like you may have a clogged water line feeding the ice maker, or it could also be a blocked filter. Have you changed it lately? Only other item I can think of is if you had moved the refrigerator lately and possibly crimped the line by trying to see what was the problem, so you can check to see if any of the above will help you, other than that it would be a repair man unless you can get one to tell you what other items to possibly check, hope this helps you. (09/15/2009)

By Beau D

Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working
Kenmore Refrigerator's Ice Maker Won't Stop Making Ice
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Not Making Ice
Whirlpool Ice Maker
Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working
Ice Maker
Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice