Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working

My Whirlpool ice maker quit working. The red light is blinking, but I lost the manual and all I know is it's not the filter, that light is green.

By Jennmcinn from Virginia Beach, VA

Answers:

Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working

On eBay you can get Whirlpool icemakers and/or kits. It is not that difficult to do. Another suggestion is to look for the manual online. I have had good success with getting manuals for different products. Good luck! (10/12/2010)

By Stan

Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working

Contact the company. You can tell them what you are seeing and perhaps they can assist. Sometimes a perfectly, seemingly working ice maker isn't really working and needs to be replaced. The ice maker often goes out although the fridge is fine. I have bought ice-makers at Lowe's and had a friend do the install. (10/15/2010)

By lindal

Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working
Kenmore Refrigerator's Ice Maker Won't Stop Making Ice
Refrigerator
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Not Making Ice
Whirlpool Ice Maker
Whirlpool Ice Maker Not Working
Ice Maker
Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice
🎉
🎄