White Deodorant Stains

Can any one tell me how to get the white stains, left by underarm deodorant, off materials such as cotton?

UK Nurse from Prescott, AZ

White Deodorant Stains

The pantyhose tip sounds similar to mine. I've heard that you can just rub the white marks with a different section of the same piece of clothing (grab a section of the shirt in each hand and rub them together). It's worked every time I've tried it.

By the way, I lived in Prescott for a year while my then-new husband finished his degree at Embry-Riddle. I loved it there and I miss it. Can't wait to go back sometime! (05/17/2006)

By Marisa

White Deodorant Stains

After many times of trying I have just removed white stains from a brown linen top. I used Fairy washing up liquid. I tried massaging it into the stain from the back of the material and it has all gone. Hope it works for you. (07/04/2008)

By Judith

White Deodorant Stains
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Man Using Deodorant
Using Deodorant
Photo of a stick of Sure deodorant.
Removing Deodorant Stains on Clothing
Deodorant Stains
Removing Deodorant Stains From a Sweater