White Deodorant Stains

Can any one tell me how to get the white stains, left by underarm deodorant, off materials such as cotton?

UK Nurse from Prescott, AZ

Answers:

White Deodorant Stains

The pantyhose tip sounds similar to mine. I've heard that you can just rub the white marks with a different section of the same piece of clothing (grab a section of the shirt in each hand and rub them together). It's worked every time I've tried it.

By the way, I lived in Prescott for a year while my then-new husband finished his degree at Embry-Riddle. I loved it there and I miss it. Can't wait to go back sometime! (05/17/2006)

By Marisa

White Deodorant Stains

After many times of trying I have just removed white stains from a brown linen top. I used Fairy washing up liquid. I tried massaging it into the stain from the back of the material and it has all gone. Hope it works for you. (07/04/2008)

By Judith

White Deodorant Stains
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Man Using Deodorant
Using Deodorant
Photo of a stick of Sure deodorant.
Removing Deodorant Stains on Clothing
Deodorant Stains
Removing Deodorant Stains From a Sweater
🎉
🎄