White Out Stain Removal

Does anyone know how to get white-out out of a seat with a cushion in it?

Deedee

Answers:

White Out Stain Removal

White Out usually is encrusted on top of the fibers - so sometimes you can scrape it off carefully with a sharp edge like a razor blade. (07/06/2006)

By pamphyila

White Out Stain Removal

Use WD 40 liberally on both sides of the stain. Allow the WD-40 to penetrate through the stain. The stain will begin to loosen. Test by touching the stain. Small flecks of the white out should begin to come loose. Rinse thoroughly.

Lay the clothing on a clean white towel. Sponge nail polish remover onto both sides of the stain. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat the application of nail polish remover and continue to rinse until the stain is removed. Rinse the stained area thoroughly.

Finally, to remove any hidden traces of the stain, apply a stain stick, spray, or gel to the stained area and wash normally.
(10/25/2006)

White Out Stain Removal

I just used the Tide To Go instant Stain Remover (Orange Pen) on my son's French-horn hard case and it worked perfectly. It did not damage the plastic on the case and removed everything (He had written his name with White-out in big letters on it)
Good luck (09/08/2007)

By lourdes

White Out Stain Removal

I recently got white out on my brand new pair of designer jeans. first, I spot washed the areas with soap and cold water. then i used liquid detergent with cold water. Some came off but the stains were still there. I waited a week and I tried WD-40 on the stain, and then washed the jeans. That didn't work either.

Then I went to Home Depot and bought Liftoff Latex-Based Paint Remover #5 which is a water-based biodegradable product specifically for clothing. I used that oh the areas, scrubbed lightly with an old toothbrush, then used Shout on the stains, and put the jeans in the washing machine. They came out perfectly clean! I also used this product on a sweater and the white out stains were easily removed. (11/12/2007)

By Allison

White Out Stain Removal

WD-40 sprayed and SOAKED onto the spot soiled/stained with white out works wonders. I had gotten a new bed comforter for Christmas and my 4 year old spilled the bottle on it hours before I found it. I tried oxiclean, alcohol and detergent nothing worked. Days later someone told me WD-40 works and boy did it. (01/18/2008)

By Lynn

White Out Stain Removal

I just did a pretty good clean up job on my husband's Herman Miller office chair with a mesh seat with Goof OFF (03/15/2008)

By 2boyzmummy

White Out Stain Removal

To Shannon,
I removed all stains from the floor with AFTA. You can buy it in any hardware store. Good luck! (07/23/2008)

By Cristina

White Out Stain Removal

My son got white out on the computer keyboard. I used WD40 and it came out immediately without even rubbing hard. My keyboard looks brand new! (10/28/2008)

By dee

White Out Stain Removal

Use some throttle body cleaner available at any auto parts store. (12/11/2008)

By Trusty Mech

White Out Stain Removal

The cap came off my tube of white out and a big glob was on my car seat. I sprayed w-d forty on the stain and then used nail polish remover. It took quite a bit a remover to get it out. But it worked. Didn't hurt the fabric in the car either. (12/17/2008)

By jazzipep

Correction fluid.
Removing White Out Stains on Clothing
Woman with White Hair
Caring for White Hair
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Fels Naptha Soap
Buying Fels Naptha Soap
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎉
🎄