White Vinegar Instead of Jet-Dry

Jet Dry is often rather expensive to use in the dishwasher. Plain white vinegar will also do the job. You will go through more vinegar that Jet Dry but it's a lot cheaper!

By dpn from Turtle Lake, WI

Answers:

White Vinegar Instead of Jet-Dry

I have been doing this for years and we have hard water. Works great! When I start to see the white spots again, I know it's time to refill. (03/31/2009)

By freebyrdz

White Vinegar Instead of Jet-Dry

Vinegar is the best stuff. It has even cleaned out my dishwasher. I also used it in my oven the other day and let the steam clean my oven and it looks cleaner than it ever did. I have to pour it on directly to get some of the baked on stuff off and let it heat up in the oven for about 30 minutes but it came right up so easy with a paint scrapper and it is much better for the environment than using oven cleaner. (03/31/2009)

By momma2many

White Vinegar Instead of Jet-Dry

DO NOT DO THIS! I tried it, and it worked well for several months, until I noticed that it was stripping the finish off my dishes. It quickly removed all the designs from plastic cups and glasses, which I didn't mind so much. However, now all of my Pfaltfzgraff plates and bowls are ruined because it stripped the glaze off them. They are now chalky and soak up liquid. (08/13/2009)

By gruen

Using White Vinegar Instead of Jet-Dry
Using White Vinegar Instead of Jet-Dry
vinegar and baking soda
Uses for Vinegar
WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Swiffer Wet Jet
Changing the Batteries on a Swiffer Wet Jet
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet
🎉
🎄