White Vinegar Instead of Jet-Dry

Pour vinegar in to the tiny compartment in the dishwasher, to save a lot of money and it works better and best for the drains!

By 6956 from Elm Creek, NE

White Vinegar Instead of Jet-Dry

Bless your heart because not only is that less expensive, but it's also better for our environment! As long as you're careful how much and how often and what dishes you're placing in the dishwasher when using it (vinegar can be corrosive over time) this is great! (01/21/2010)

By Deeli

White Vinegar Instead of Jet-Dry

I was all for saving money and now in the end I have ruined everything and cost myself more money.

We used vinegar for about a week in the rinse aid. Everything started turning white. My nice pot/pan set was ruined inside and out, they would never come clean. My spatulas and spoons did the same thing. My glasses were so dirty it was disgusting.

We never had any issues til we used the vinegar. After trying 100 million things we got most the vinegar out, but for some reason we still end up with white spots all over our dishes and my brand new pot/pan set is already getting ruined after 3 washes. So not worth it, trust me!

By valbug03

Using White Vinegar Instead of Jet-Dry
Using White Vinegar Instead of Jet-Dry
vinegar and baking soda
Uses for Vinegar
WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Swiffer Wet Jet
Changing the Batteries on a Swiffer Wet Jet
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet