Whiter Teeth

I would love to have whiter teeth, but when I use the teeth whitening products on the market I get mouth sores and even have a strange soreness to the back of my throat for a few days. Does anyone know of anything else to use besides those strips and trays?

By notwrong

Answers:

Whiter Teeth

I have used a peroxide rinse for years, and get frequent compliments on my teeth. Before you brush, combine hydrogen peroxide and water in a Dixie cup (about 2/3 peroxide and 1/3 water.) Rinse, swish and gargle until it's gone. Then brush with your favorite toothpaste.

Do this twice a day, and people will notice the difference and it's thrifty. (06/11/2009)

By KareninMissouri

Whiter Teeth

I simply dip my toothbrush into baking soda and add paste and it has helped my teeth a lot plus your mouth will feel fresh. (06/12/2009)

By Lisingreece

Whiter Teeth

I use the baking soda paste, too. Peroxide rinse also works, but some people are susceptible to getting "hairy tongue" (can't remember the medical term for it) so be sure to rinse your mouth well with water after using the peroxide rinse. (06/12/2009)

By Deeli

Whiter Teeth

I have had good luck using the Arm and Hammer Whitening Booster. It's sold near the toothpaste in stores. You put some of this on with your toothpaste when you brush. It does make teeth a few shades whiter. No sensitivity issues and inexpensive and under $6. (06/25/2009)

By OliveOyl

Whiter Teeth

You know, most of the whiteners sold commercially damage our teeth and are harmful to our bodies. Also, these methods are overpriced and don't give good results unless used all the time, which makes people have weird side affects. But the most annoying thing is that people can whiten their teeth for about $15-$25 and get wonderful results over time.

My method is that you should get a good spinning brush. These provide a thorough clean. Get a whitening toothpaste, but maybe a healthy one that tells you it whitens by removing stains (Crest Pro Health and Colgate Whitening are a few), but the toothpaste isn't the key. A regular toothpaste is fine. Floss twice daily and brush after every meal. The key is a gum stimulator, which you would find familiar in the pictures on google.com and is available on the shelf of most drugstores. Over time, being hygienic in your mouth will remove stains and give you white teeth. (07/12/2009)

By Cara

Girl Whitening Her Teeth
Whitening Your Teeth
Woman Grinding teeth and massaging jazz.
Teeth Grinding Treatment
Flipper Teeth
Buying Flipper Teeth Kits
Bluing
Using Bluing
Baking Soda, Lemon, Mint and a Toothbrush displayed on a white background
Frugal Teeth Whitening
🎄