Who Makes Shower Power Cleaner?

Can someone please tell me who makes Shower Power Cleaner? It comes in a blue spray bottle and has a minty smell?

Thank you very much.

ketchikanblond

Answers:

Who Makes Shower Power Cleaner?

The product I use called Shower Power is made by Lysol, but it is not mint and comes in a clear bottle. There is

also a product in our grocery store that is made by Dow called clean shower as well as Shower Clean Up. They both

are packaged in a blue spray bottle, but I haven't used them because the product I use is one that is more in my

budget. Since you are in Canada you might have one of these products in the same scent and packaging you are

looking for. Good luck. (05/05/2005)

By Walker

Who Makes Shower Power Cleaner?

The company that makes shower power is Powerworks company, West Chester, Pa.
www.powerworkscompany.com
1-800-621-0946 .

We like it too. (05/11/2005)

By shower power user

Who Makes Shower Power Cleaner?

The product we called Shower Power in the states is not the same product. It was made with phosphorus, which may

be why it has disappeared. The PA phone number has been disconnected. It was the only chemical that could remove

the severe deposits from my outside windows. (11/24/2006)

By Debbie

Who Makes Shower Power Cleaner?

Ozzkleen out of Australia makes it. Most of the stores have pulled it off the shelf. Something about the

respiratory effects; but you can buy it online by the case at www.buyshowerpower.com.
Your right, best stuff ever. I am ordering several cases myself. (02/19/2007)

By Oregonhousehusband

Who Makes Shower Power Cleaner?
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
🎄