Wildlife: Baby Bunnies

I was watering my garden the other day and saw this lump of lint and dog/cat hair near the house that started moving. I told my husband about it and he said he thought it was a nest of bunnies. Sure enough there were 5 babies in the nest. They were not afraid of us at all and let me close to take pics.

One got onto a ledge and almost fell and let my husband pick it up and put it back in the nest. Now they seem to be out of the nest a lot and might even be done but they are still in the yard.

By jill

Wildlife: Baby Bunnies

Answers:

Wildlife: Baby Bunnies

Update on the bunnies, they left the nest but mom brought 1 back that got injured for us to take care of. We kept it protected near where the nest was. We took care of the injuries and fed the little guy. After 2 days of our care, mom came and got the little one and we haven't seen them since. (07/13/2010)

By blazincopper

Wildlife: Baby Bunnies

God bless you for looking out for those beautiful and gentle creatures. I'm so glad someone knew what to do for an injured bunny! My kids and their friends found a nest many, many years ago. One boy cruelly stepped on one of the bunnies and I think broke his leg. In our ignorance, we accidentally killed the poor thing trying to ease its pain. It broke my heart! (07/14/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Wildlife: Baby Bunnies

How great for you to have been able to experience this. I love bunnies and feel really lucky to see a wild one hopping around my yard. Thanks for sharing. (07/14/2010)

By cybergrannie

Wildlife: Baby Bunnies

This is very special. We too have seen a little Wild Bunny in our yard from time to time. They are so cute. (07/18/2010)

By Scooterrhea

Wildlife: Baby Bunnies
Easter Crafts for Kids
Easter Crafts for Kids
Sweeping Dust Bunnies
Controlling Dust Bunnies
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎄