Wildlife: Frogs

This was taken after a rainy day just outside our kitchen window. It landed on our outdoor "purchased" frog thermometer. I think this little guy is looking for his mom. So sweet!

By NoRulesArt from Florida

Wildlife: Frogs

And you had this outside your window. That's the ultimate in c-o-o-l. I've seen these in Nat'l Geographic and in calendars, but never taken by a real person (I know, that's beyond tacky, but I'm impressed). (06/05/2009)

By tennesue

Wildlife: Frogs

How cute! Great photo! (06/06/2009)

By Deeli

Wildlife: Frogs

Very cute! Grandma Jan and Kato the Wonder Dog (06/06/2009)

By javajano

Wildlife: Frogs

Can't believe this photo. What a fantastic shot and imagery! I think you should enter it in some photo contest
in a museum or city! Keep it up. God bless you and His creation! : ) (06/06/2009)

By lyndagayle62

Frog peeking out of a painted gourd.
Wildlife: Frogs
Squirrel eating a flower.
Protecting Bulbs from Wildlife
A chaffinch sitting on a rock by a garden pond.
Keeping Ponds Safe for Fish and Wildlife
Garden Pond
Building a Garden Pond
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Frog Costume