Hummingbirds

We are really blessed this year with 9 hummingbirds feeding on our feeders. We keep two out and rotate filling them. It is awesome to watch these little guys. When the babies hatch we'll be refilling the feeders twice, maybe three times a day. Right now they finish off both feeders through the day and we refill them first thing in the morning.

They are usually waiting for us. Sometimes, when we don't get right out there and refill them, one or two will fly up to the window as if asking us to hurry up. I know the picture is kind of blurry. It took 13 shots before I got these 5 in the picture. Every other time they would flit out as I took the picture and I wouldn't get but half a one in the frame. Anyway, enjoy your hummers and if you don't have them but like watching birds, get yourself a feeder and see who shows up.

By Suntydt

Answers:

Wildlife: Hummingbirds

Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous! Thanks for persevering and getting this fantastic photo! I'd frame it if I were you! :) (06/25/2010)

By PainterLee

Wildlife: Hummingbirds

God bless you for looking out for these tiny beauties. (06/27/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Hummingbird feeding at lavender
Hummingbird Photos
Bee on Hummingbird Feeder
Keeping Bees Out of the Hummingbird Feeder
Cape Fuchsia Flowers
Growing Cape Fuchsia
Rufus - Ruby-throated  Hummingbird
Ruby Throated Hummingbird Photos
Hummingbird flying.
Attracting Hummingbirds
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:36:52 PM on 10.0.0.113 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.