Wildlife: Spider

I found tons of spiders on the Hennepin Bridge in Minneapolis, MN and found it amazing the way they looked when I took a photo of them :)

By Karen

Wildlife: Spider

Wildlife: Spider

Answers:

Wildlife: Spider

I hope that for all the people who take and share photographs, that you remember some of us are not spider people. That means we range from going Ewww to having a serious reaction to them. Please keep this in mind. I personally think they are ugly, and they make me want to faint so just keep that in mind, please!

We don't all read the headings from the top of each photo and just think we are going to enjoy nice sunsets or pictures of people walking on the beach or kids laughing, then we are suddenly hit with a giant spider in our faces. Whatever possesses people to think of taking a photo of them is beyond me anyway.

One good thing came out of this however, and that is I will read the headings from now on as a warning.

(09/13/2010)

By Arachnophobic Poor But Proud

Wildlife: Spider

I personally find your photos absolutely beautiful. I think your photos are in good taste, and thank you for sharing them! (09/14/2010)

By Jilson

Spider on brown flower
Wildlife: Spider
Spider Veins
Spider Vein Remedies
Spider decoration on a light fixture.
Making a Spider Egg Sac Light Cover
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
🎉
🎄