Window Treatment Ideas

I am needing some ideas on what type of window treatment I can use for my bay window besides curtains. I have that up now and I am wanting a new look, and I thought someone out there could give me some good ideas. I was thinking of some type of blinds, but any ideas you all can tell me about will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help you may give me.

Teresa from Va.

Window Treatment Ideas

We just bought a house with a bay window in front. The curtains that were left weren't in good shape, so we took them down and 3 custom wooden blinds. Before the curtains covered all of the woodwork in the window frames. The blinds bring it out and it looks very nice. (11/30/2005)

By kansaskrew

Window Treatment Ideas
Window Screen
Alternate Uses for Window and Door Screens
Window Air Conditioner
Winterizing a Window Air Conditioner
Woman hanging a window treatment.
Window Treatment Advice
Kitchen Window Treatment
Kitchen Window Treatment Color Advice