Winter Melon Soup with Shrimp and Mushrooms
Vote for this contest contender!
This is a really fast and delicious soup!
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 20
Total Time: 35
Link: Click here for more information on winter melon.
- 2 winter melon
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 stem green onion
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 gal water
- 7 mushroom
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 5 pinch pepper
- Wash and clean the shrimp. Remove the shells.
- Slice winter melon into cubes or your desired preference. Slice mushrooms. Wash cilantro and green onion, then dice.
- Boil water in a large pot. Add shrimp to the pot until bubbles rise. Then grab a spoon and remove the bubbles. This process will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Add salt, sugar and mushrooms then cover lid for 5 minutes.
- Turn off stove. For garnishing add green onions, cilantro, and a dash of black pepper. Ready to enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!