Wisconsin Christmas Charities

I would like to know where I can sign my kids up for the angel tree and where I can get some help at for Christmas for my family.

By Lucille from Racine, WI

Answers:

Wisconsin Christmas Charities

I would contact the local Chamber of Commerce, or some of the non-profit "club" organizations in your area. Even some churches do all they can to help during the holiday season. God bless and keep your spirits high! (11/08/2010)

By Dedeswrkshop

Wisconsin Christmas Charities

When these places are ready to start taking applications it will be announced in the news. (11/08/2010)

By redhatterb

Wisconsin Christmas Charities

When we pick from the angel tree, it's always run by the Salvation Army. No matter where we find the angel tree (mall, Hobby Lobby, or Hasting's), all the forms (the angels with the kid's name and requested gifts) say Salvation Army on them. (11/08/2010)

By mrs.story

Wisconsin Christmas Charities

Salvation Army does the Angel Trees. Call you local chapter. You can also contact this charity and ask them.
http://www.loveinc.org/our-work/locations/

(11/10/2010)

By PainterLee

Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Wisconsin Christmas Charities
Michigan Christmas Charities
Oregon Christmas Charities
New Jersey Christmas Charities
Madison, WI capital building
South Central Wisconsin Frugal Travel Guide
🎉
🎄