Wisteria In Bloom

Wisteria In Bloom
Wisteria In Bloom

This is a wisteria vine that I put out next to a utility pole in our back yard and the plant just took over the pole. As beautiful as it was, it was in danger of pulling our electric wire loose from our house, so the electric company told us it had to come down. I got this photo of the beautiful blooming vine before it came down. Sorry to see it go.

By Lula from Morton, MS

Answers:

Wisteria In Bloom

I love it ! I need something like that to cover a backyard shed. I live in Nova Scotia and it is cold! Hope I can get it to grow next spring. Thank you for the photo. Regards from Canada (10/03/2007)

By Sharon L

Wisteria In Bloom

That really looks nice, how long did it take to get that high? (10/03/2007)

By Country gal

Wisteria In Bloom

I really do not remember, but it was several years, I would say no more than three or four. This is a fast growing plant and it will take over but you can keep it trimmed and shaped. Hope you can get one to grow. Good lick. (10/03/2007)

By Lula France

Wisteria In Bloom

My mom is a celebrity. She has pictures published on the internet. Wow. (10/03/2007)

By Vickie

Wisteria In Bloom

Beautiful, Mrs. Lula! You have such an eye for outdoor beauty! I know you hated to see it go, but that's another reason to have cameras and take photos :) Love ya! (10/03/2007)

By Renee Bynum

Wisteria In Bloom

Your Wisteria is, or was beautiful. I hope you moved it to a different location. (10/04/2007)

By Danialle

Wisteria In Bloom

It's very beautiful. Too bad you couldn't have moved the utility pole instead. (10/04/2007)

By Jantoo

Wisteria In Bloom

That stuff is pretty but OH what a pain to try and get rid of or at least keep managed!! You can't hardly kill the stuff! It sends out runners and will pop up anywhere. And it will kill the trees it starts growing on too, literally choking the life out of them. (10/04/2007)

By Jawga

wisteria
Garden: Wisteria
Pink Christmas Cactus
Getting a Christmas Cactus to Bloom
Japanese Anemone
Flowers That Bloom in October
Wisteria
Growing Wisteria
Forcing Hyacinth Bulbs
Forcing Hyacinth Bulbs
🎉
🎄