Working At Home

What are some of the best "work from home" jobs?

By susan4516 from Rhome, TX

Working At Home

I suggest to work at home for yourself, I use to sew for people, made good money, I put a small sign out front "I sew", if you live in town put it on your mail box, also put ads in news papers, the Market Bulletin is a very good paper to put ads in. Also ask the fabric stores near you if they need somebody to do sewing for them, I use to sew for 2 in a small town. As you know baby sitting is a way to make money, so is doing laundry for people, baking cakes, cookies, etc. Just think of what you like to do and make money doing it. Good luck. (08/12/2009)

By kffrmw88

Working At Home

What is your hobby? Is it something someone has told you you should sell? Are you good at repairing everyone's resumes? Do you love to shop for those who can't get out? Can you afford a course in medical and legal billing? Do you love kids? Are you in a position to run a doggie day care?

All these questions may not seem like an answer, but the bottom line is you have to look at what you enjoy, what you can afford, and what others need. Sometimes the best at home job for others might bore you to tears. You may love to sew, but is your sewing room a corner when you can't see the machine for boxes of projects? Do you love to help others on line, but can't stand to have anyone over for coffee? These are all things you need to know.

If you love to make dry mixes, don't need a certified kitchen, love to go to the local markets and sell on line that would be perfect. If you hate to cook and don't sew, but can crochet like the dickens and know someone with a booth already, that might be a way to start. Put an add in the local paper that you can be a crafters helper. Cut out fabric, roll yarn, shop for them, sell for them, etc.

If you love eBay, be good enough at it to be a seller for those who don't know it or are too busy. Have a nice garage on a busy street or an old barn out in the country. Rent the space out for garage or auction sellers.

Just take a look at your life and ask yourself:

• What do I love to do?
  • What can I afford to do now?
  • What will people buy?

Take the time to do these things and you can never go wrong later. Remember those who don't do well in business find this out too late that "It is not those who plan to fail, but those who fail to plan". Good luck. (08/12/2009)

By Poor But Proud

Working At Home

I have been working at home for the last 14 years, I work for a local weather vane company. I do detail painting at home, they base paint them and I detail. Check some of your local companies.
Barb (08/13/2009)

By dameemag

Working At Home

Go to You work from your computer, looking up information that others have texted or called in. Like, "How old is Alice Cooper?", you return the info. You work your own hours, get paid per call you answer.

Be careful of the people who want money to get you started. They send you a packet of how to advertise for money to send others the same packet. Scam. (08/14/2009)

By pjcustar

Working At Home

Check out or or

There are more sites with job links to home jobs. Go to these sites, read the forums, ask questions and you will find a great work at home job. you will also find out how the jobs have worked for others, like if the company is good at paying, treats workers well, etc. (08/22/2009)

By Bookeesmom

Working From Home
Working From Home
Kenmore Fridge
Kenmore Freezer Not Working
Man Working at Home
Rural Work at Home Ideas
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Remodeled Mobile Home
Remodeling A Mobile Home