Wrinkles on My Wedding Dress

I have a wedding gown that is mostly lace. It is very wrinkled, it was bunched up and stored. I have a sister that wants to use it. How do I get the wrinkles out of the lace? I am looking for home remedies. Also if we need to do any cleaning, I would appreciate any tips you may have.

By Helfer from Elmwood Park, IL

Wrinkles on My Wedding Dress

Steam would be my best guess. Do you have a steamer? Hang it near a hot shower if nothing else would help.
I traveled to Vegas with my dress and my girlfriends little steamer did miracles as mine was all lace. It was beautiful. Good luck to you both! (12/27/2010)

By msburny

Wrinkles on My Wedding Dress

Wedding dresses are expensive. Spring for a professional cleaning and pressing. It will still be way cheaper than a new dress. Also, always have a garment cleaned before storing it. (12/29/2010)

By lindal

Wrinkles on My Wedding Dress

For cleaning, pros use Orvus available on the internet. (12/29/2010)

By muttmom

Wrinkles on My Wedding Dress
selecting a wedding dress
Selecting a Wedding Dress
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Window Sheers
Removing Wrinkles from Sheers