Wrist Support While Using Mouse

Need a wrist support to use while operating your mouse? They're not cheap in the stores. So I use a travel-sized pack of facial tissues. It is the perfect height, and very soft. You can wrap it with a paper towel or light cloth, so your skin doesn't stick to the plastic packaging.

Works for me, and cost almost nothing!

By Donna M. from Bel Air, MD

Answers:

Wrist Support While Using Mouse

You won't believe this but while I was reading your post I was thinking about my wrist being uncomfortable. I read through your post and much to my surprise, I just so happened to have a purse pack of tissues right here at the computer. I put it under my wrist and it felt immediately better. Thanks for the idea! (04/14/2009)

By southeastgeorgiapeach

Wrist Support While Using Mouse

Excellent idea! Thank you (04/14/2009)

By ginnee

Wrist Support While Using Mouse

I was lucky and got my grandmother an Arthritis friendly mouse with a big ball foam thingy on it, and it's optical too! Even better was that it was free from a healthcare company that I product test for :) (04/14/2009)

By raelyn218

Wrist Support While Using Mouse

That's exactly how I came to use the pack of tissues, GeorgiaPeach! My wrist was hurting, I wanted something soft, and the tissues were right here at my computer desk. My wrist is much better now.

I was recently laid off, and just don't want to spend the $10-$12 for a wrist support mouse pad right now. You know how it is.

Thanks for your feedback!
DonnaM. (04/15/2009)

By Ladymadonna

Wrist Support While Using Mouse

This is a great idea. I was using one of those quick rinse scrubby sponges. You know you buy the whole bag for like $2 at the dollar store and you get like 6 of them. The sponge part is soft, I put the scrubby side down and I put it in a sock. It worked great for a good year or more. Then I got a real wrist rest for Christmas, it has ergo beads. LOL. (04/18/2009)

By caraing

Inexpensive Mouse Wrist Support
Crocheted Wrist Cuffs
Making Crocheted Wrist Cuffs
Wrist Watch
Cleaning a Wrist Watch
Writing a child support check.
Paying Back Child Support
closeup of floral wrist corsage
Making a Fabric Wrist Corsage
🎄