Zep Cleaner Reviews

Category Cleaning
Bathroom Cleaner
Knowing whether a product will be useful is nice to know before you purchase it. This guide contains Zep cleaner reviews.

Product: Zep Shower Tub and Tile Cleaner

Manufacturer: www.zepcommercial.com (Home Depot product)

Cost: $2.99

At last, I have found an amazing shower door cleaner that truly removes the hard water residue from my glass shower doors. I have tried everything to no avail, until I tried this Home Depot product! I just sprayed it on the doors and on the tiles, and left it on, for about an hour. Then I carefully entered the shower (floor will be very slippery) and used an old mesh bath scrubber and cleaned the doors and tile. Then I rinsed everything off and was astounded at the difference. No kidding, it is the only thing that has worked for me. Also, the fumes are very minimal, sort of "soapy smelling". Hope this helps you too.

By Pat from Ajax Ontario Canada

Do you have feedback about Zep Shower Tub and Tile Cleaner? Post it below.

Try "The Works" - Buy at Dollar General for $1. Squirt on, top to bottom, wait a few seconds and wipe clean! it's the most awesome shower cleaner that I've ever seen!

Hi Pat,

Thank you for the info on the Zep Cleaner, I had been purchasing it at the Family Dollar store near my home, but, they no longer carry it. And Home Depot does, my next stop I'll have to pick up a few.

I've used it for cleaning my stainless steel kitchen sink, spray it on, wait a bit, wipe it off and it shines just like a new sink, I'll have to try it on the bathtub and the tile. Thank you for this information, much appreciated.

Nancylee52

Southeastern, MA

If one wiped down the shower area from the ceiling to the floor after each use they would'nt have to use all these cleaners to remove soap scum and water stains let alone the time involved.I have been wiping the water and soap film immediately after each shower and it has been years since I have had to spend time and product to clean my shower.It looks as good as the day it was installed.

I wish I had time to wipe our shower down everytime someone was done! LOL I wonder will this product work on the plastic shower doors as well. I have a house cleaning business and I see that it's easier to clean the glass doors, but as far as the plastic doors go, it seems like the soap scum is on permanently... almost like a frost.