Browsing: Zout Stain Remover Reviews

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Zout Stain Remover Reviews

If you are looking for a strong stain remover, Zout may be what you are looking for. Check out these product reviews for Zout Stain Remover.

December 28, 2010 Flag

I want to share with my fellow Thriftyfun readers a product I have been using for years. "Zout" is the most amazing stain remover. My husband had back surgery and blood leaked through his bandages onto several different articles of clothing (he's doing great, btw). "Zout" took it out.

I bleached a load of whites and a red kitchen towel (my bad) bled pink spots on a white t-shirt. I thought it was a lost cause, but I treated it and even threw it in with the colors. Pink stains - gone. I buy "Zout" at a local grocery stores as well as Walmart and Target. Give it a try.

By GrannyGoff from Concord NC

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I use it too! It is a great product and has even gotten out old stains. I would never buy Shout. Zout is a much superior product.

I know! It is the best laundry product out there. I tell everyone about it. Nothing gets out oil and greasey stains like Zout. It is my miracle tool that has saved hundreds of dollars of my family's clothes!

I discovered Zout years ago. When living in California. When I moved back to Spokane WA in 1992, I was devastated to find that there wasn't any to be found. I used the bottle I had only for the worst stains. Finally, it started appearing on the shelves! Zout will even get out stains that have been through the drier! I tell everyone!