Decoupage Scrabble Tile Earrings
Earrings are easy and unique when made out of Scrabble tiles.
Approximate Time: A few minutes here, a few minutes there...
- Scrabble tiles
- strong glue
- Mod Podge
- small, soft paint brush
- any decorative paper of your choosing
- earring posts and back piece
- Clean the tile if needed.
- Glue the earring post to the letter side of the tile.
- Allow for appropriate drying time according to glue directions.
- Fix papers, cut to size, on the tiles the way you want them with a light coating of Mod Podge.
- Let dry a few minutes.
- Now coat the the front and sides of tile with Mod Podge. I use the glossy kind.
- Let dry and repeat with as many coats as you want.
By ~gloria from upstate NY
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Thanks Mrs. Christmas.
I love thinking of other ways to decorate these tiles. Possibilities are endless.
A cool and original idea, thanks for posting.
Add your voice to the conversation.