This is what I made for dinner after going through the fridge to see what I could use to create a unique dish.
Approximate Time: 20 - 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 10 baby carrots, sliced
- 5 brown mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh baby spinach leaves
- 5 large garlic stuffed green olives, sliced
- 1/8 cup pine nuts, optional
- 1 - 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- Thinly slice onion and carrots. Place in skillet with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Cook until the onion is translucent and carrots are slightly tender.
Add garlic powder, oregano, and basil.
- Slice mushrooms.
- Add mushrooms to carrots and onion and continue cooking until the mushrooms are tender. Do not overcook.
- Slice spinach leaves and add to skillet.
- Cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Chop olives and add to the other ingredients. Add the pine nuts, pasta, and additional olive oil if needed to coat. Mx ingredients together. Add cheese.
By R Barbara
Add your voice to the conversation.