Buying a Car on Craiglist
Using Craigslist to buy a car can be risky if you don't know how to protect yourself from making a bad purchase. Despite the risks there are many good deals to be found. This is a guide about buying a car on Craigslist.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
When buying a car on Craigslist it is important to be safe and protect yourself legally in your purchase. Here are some tips:
- If possible, meet the seller in a public place instead of their home.
- Bring a friend or relative with you, especially if you are a woman.
- If you can't bring someone with you, let someone know the address where you are going.
- Ask for a contract. Make sure it states any promises the seller is making. Have them sign and date it and get a copy for your records.
- Get a receipt for your payment.
- Be safe and be thorough!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 9:10:09 AM on 10.0.1.24 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us