10 Reuses for a Disposable Razor...
- Attach a piece of terry cloth to head of razor to clean and dust glass picture frames, computer screen,etc.
- Take off razor head. Use just handle and build paper christmas tree angels and other possible ornaments.
- Emergency auto window ice scraper
- A dirt smoother for potted plants, also to cover up starter seeds.
- Attach cloth to razor end for corners paint brush.
- A musical percussion drumming stick (make different sounds from different materials)
- Standing up handle first, could be a modern street light in a model town.
- With razor blade taken out, a pretend vacuum cleaner handle and nozzle for a doll house.
- Attach to a mobile for a science fair with other examples of products that should have never been made.
- Cut handle to size then melt out nail holes then attach to wall with angled small nail to hold and stabilize small pictures with frames
Friends, I had a dickins of a time coming up with these ideas. They work, I tried them all, but it is far better just to quit buying disposable razors.
Happy Green Shaving,
By Mr. Thrifty from ShermansDale, PA
June 22, 20060 found this helpful
I have used disposable razors for many years and find them quite convenient and inexpensive to use....so as far as something thrifty, for me, they are. Ea one can be used many many times to shave my legs and underarms and they don't use any electricity. Since I don't need to shave my legs as much as a I used to, a bag of razors on sale lasts and lasts!
June 23, 20060 found this helpful
They can also be used for shaving balls (piles) off of clothing.