Vegetarian Quesadilla Recipes
Vegetarian quesadillas are a simple and delicious meal that can be made quickly and are sure to be hit with the whole family. This page contains vegetarian quesadilla recipes
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Quick and delicious main dish that makes for a great lunch or dinner. It's just yummy!
Total Time: 15 minutes
Source: Modified from a recipe in Funion Family Cookbook
- 1/2 cup cheese (I used a pepperjack vegan cheese)
- 3 Tbsp crushed pineapple
- 3 Tbsp mild salsa
- 1 burrito sized tortilla
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Sour cream
- Grate your cheese.
- Spread on one half of your tortilla.
- Add your salsa.
- Add your pineapple.
- Melt the butter in a medium/high heat pan.
- Fold the tortilla over and add it to your pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, covering your pan. This allows the cheese to melt more evenly.
- Flip and cook another few minutes on the other side.
- Slice into 4 wedges and serve with sour cream. Enjoy!
The family loves this recipe!
- 1/2 can no fat or vegetarian refried beans
- a few tsp. taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 burrito sized tortillas
- 1 cup torn up fresh spinach
- I use a quesadilla maker. Spray quesadilla maker with cooking spray.
- Mix your half can of refried beans and taco seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Spread mixture on tortilla.
- Place tortilla on quesadilla maker.
- Top tortilla with torn up fresh spinach. Sprinkle cheddar cheese. Place second tortilla on top of other tortilla topped with toppings. Close quesadilla maker and cook until light says done.
- Cut into triangles and serve, with salsa and sour cream.
You can also prepare in a large skillet like a grilled cheese sandwich. Just be careful flipping.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
By Vickie from Canton, MI