Homemade Lawn Spray

I am looking for a lawn spray you can make with liquid detergent, water, beer, and ? I don't know the other ingredient, the amounts of each to use, or how to use, but heard it works very well. Does anyone know?

Julia

I believe you are referring to Jerry Baker's Feeding Spray for Lawns. It is recommended that this be applied every 3 weeks in the early morning. You can actually feed everything in your garden with this tonic. Use a 20 gal. hose end sprayer

* 1 can beer

* 1 cup ammonia

* 1/2 cup liquid dish soap

* 1/2 liquid lawn food

* 1/2 cup molasses or corn syrup

For more of Jerry Baker's great recipes for garden products go to: http://www.jerrybaker.com

the amount to mix does this make 20 gal.to spray

I have lost my Jerry Baker recipe for a spray to get rid of mosquitos. I used it last year and it was great! It used lemon dish detergent, dog flea detergent, and ammonia. Help me!

Patchy unhealthy lawn.
Homemade Lawn Fertilizer Recipes
Home and Garden Gardening LawnJune 13, 2000
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
Hands holding organic fertilizer.
Homemade Organic Fertilizer Recipes
Manure Pellets
Using Organic Fertilizers
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 10:32:24 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.