Time-of-Day Bridal Shower

Has anyone ever done a time-of-day bridal shower? Apparently, each guest chooses a specific time of day out of a 24 hour day and brings a gift specific for that time period. My friend and I are hosting a bridal shower and would like to use this format, but I would like some gift suggestions/ideas for the guests for different time periods (e.g., 3 a.m.). Thanks for your help.

By Julie

The way I've seen this done is that the time of day is assigned by the hostess and included in the party invitation -- so you don't have to assign 3 a.m. if you don't want to! Suggestions for overnight hours might include bed linens, nighties/robes, bedside table lamp, decorative night light -- you get the idea!

What else is there to do at 3 am. Take old B movies and popcorn. So they can cuddle up on the couch in each others arms. :0)

1. You could omit that time.

2. Late night escapade -- or my husband and I got matching underwear, lingerie, body oils, candles or something on that order.

3. If they are going to school-- Movies, popcorn, popper, pizza stuff or coffee stuff - assuming they will be up studying.

4.For the people that would be sleeping at that time -- They could be dreaming so basically you could get them anything and attribute it to a dream; sheets, pillowcases, nature sounds music.

Hope this helps. You just have to stop and think. My shower was like this and we had a ball!!!

Please tell me more about your time-of-the-day shower because I want to do one for my best friend. How many people did you invite? Did you have more than one person per hour? How did you tell them which hour to buy presents for? Did you provide examples? I'd love to hear the details!

Bridal Shower Ideas, Bridal Shower
Bridal Shower Ideas
Weddings Wedding ShowerMay 19, 2000
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Bridal Shower Invitation
Wording for a Bridal Shower Invitation
Bridal Shower Gift Ideas
Bridal Shower Gift Ideas
tea sandwiches
Bridal Shower Food Ideas