Thrifty Gift Ideas for a Friend

I have a friend that I met online and we've been emailing back and forth for almost two years now. I wanted to send her a little something for Christmas, but don't have a lot of money to spend. Any ideas?

Because this is someone you know online, why not take excerpts from the emails you have been sending back and forth. Find the passages that mean the most to you and put them together in a "friendship" book to say "You mean a lot to me" and thank her for her friendship.

In two years I'm sure you have impacted each others lives. Let her know when and how this happened.

Just an idea,

I love Susan's idea! Just a thought also - by now you two have worn out at least 1 mousepad - how about sending one with a picture or saying that would mean something special to her or both of you?

I send one of my very close on line friend, that I also met 2 years ago from CA, a box of my homemade Christmas cookies every year. She looks forward to them as they are ones she doesn't make. It's a way of sharing part of my traditional Christmas with her every year. I find a good box and fill cup cake liners with them and put a piece of fitted cardboard between each layer and they arrive all in one piece, and I live 3000 miles from her. Some of the ones I make are very fragile too. Good luck.

Hand Holding Small Christmas Gift
Frugal Christmas Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts ChristmasDecember 6, 2000
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Best Friends
Gift Ideas for Your Best Friend
Friendship Gift Package
Making a Friendship Gift Package
Photo of a red rose.
Gift Ideas for an Ailing Friend