Use Samples for Travel

I save the samples that I get online for medicines and cosmetics. I place these in my cosmetics bag for when I go on a trip. The small size is perfect and saves me from carrying larger bottles. Some of the things I have gotten online include a small can of hairspray, aspirins, foundations, cleaning pads, lipsticks, Band-aids, etc. This is a great way to save space.

Mrs. Kathy C. from Northfield, VT

Send for free samples for new products, shampoo, hand creams, etc. Most are in small packages and are easy for to take when your travel and take less space.

By Islabonita

Sample Sized Beauty Items
Uses for Sample Sized Beauty Products
Travel and Recreation TravelDecember 7, 2000
Crafts Using Fabric SamplesFabric Sample Quilt
Crafts Using Fabric Samples
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel