Pass the Kindness On

Most of us are in the habit of gift "exchanges," but if you're like me, now and then you send a gift to someone who doesn't expect one and therefore feels obligated to return a gift. As an example, I've just mailed out peanut brittle to the 90 plus year old mother of a distant e-mail buddy. I hope my friend will not feel "obligated," so I've suggested that she someday pass the kindness on to someone else.

Nett of NH

You go, Nett! This is a wonderful idea! I send Christmas cookies to a Navy friend of my daughter (also in the Navy) who is far away from home. I don't really know her, but she sure likes the cookies. May I suggest to anyone to find a serviceman or servicewoman to pass a kindness on to? Just a thought...

A hand with a  note that says "share".
Nice Things You Can Do for Others
Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceDecember 8, 2000
knitting while traveling
Portable Craft Ideas for Traveling
Vegetarian chili with tofu.
Vegetarian Chili Recipes
Haunted House Card
Making a Haunted House Card
Raspberries on White Background
Selecting Good Raspberries
🎄