Browsing: Gift Giving Advice

Paying Attention (Gift Giving)

Last year while Christmas shopping my best friend and I stumbled across a used books store. I found lots of things I wanted, and she found a couple of vintage black and white film noir movies. I never knew she liked vintage movies!

Anyhow, the upshot was that later in the week, I took in a large box of books that I no longer read. They were collecting dust on my bookshelves. I traded all of them for the two vintage movies that she liked and one of the books that I liked.

Imagine my surprise when she and I exchanged gifts, and I found three of the books I had wanted from the exact bookstore. Great minds think alike! We are doing it again this year, only we're both taking our books in at the same time, and shopping for one another while we are there.

Spraggins

Listening all through the year, not just at Christmas time can give you good Christmas and birthday gift ideas, too.

Gift Giving Strategies
Gift Giving Advice
Holidays and Parties Gifts ChristmasDecember 11, 2000
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Keepsake Gift Ideas
Keepsake Gift Ideas
A girl receiving a dog as a gift.
Giving a Pet as a Gift
Gifts That Cost Nothing
Inexpensive Gift Ideas for Coworkers
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 5:39:13 AM on 10.0.0.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.