Use Saline Solution to Clean Contact Lens

I love the all in one solutions that clean and remove deposits on my contact lenses, but boy are they expensive! To save money I use plain saline solution to rinse my lenses after storing in the all-in-one solution. The saline is a lot less expensive, and I'm not dumping tons of expensive solution down the drain.

By Heather

I do this, too! I've been wearing lenses again (for the first time in six years), and I have had no problems using this method (which I have done for about six weeks). That all-in-one solution is great, now it's no-rub, but it is so expensive.

Cleaning Contact Lenses
Cleaning Contact Lenses
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesJanuary 12, 2001
Cleaning Glasses
Saving Money on Optical Lens Cleaner
Uses for Contact Lens Cases, Green and white contact lens case.
Uses for Contact Lens Cases
A woman putting on contact lenses.
Caring for Contact Lenses
Saline Nose dropper.
Homemade Saline Nasal Spray
🎉
🎄