Forcing Bulbs for Easter Gifts

Does anyone have any good ideas for forcing bulbs for Easter and Mother's Day? I'd like to give the flowering bulbs as gifts. How do you do it? What kind of containers do you use?
By Sara J.

I have never forced bulbs before so I looked through my gardening books and they offer varied ways to force bulbs. I also did a search on forcing bulbs. Here are a few of the sites that give varied instructions. I am sure that you can find atleast one that suits your needs.Do a search on each site for forcing bulbs to bring up the right page. (BetterHomesAndGardens) ( click on garden then forcing link)

I hope this helps you. Good luck forcing!

Mrs Kathy Cohen

Easter Gift Box With Chocolate Eggs Inside
Easter Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts Mother's DayFebruary 1, 2001
Forcing Bulbs
Forcing Bulbs
Forcing Hyacinth Bulbs
Forcing Hyacinth Bulbs
Bulbs growing in water on a window sill.
Forcing Bulbs in Winter
Forcing Tulips